- Find on the web "domain registration" site. (ICANN-Accredited Registrars list).
- Create your own account and register available domain name.
- Set up DNS MX record (do not forget to put dot at the end. But some registrars may not require dot)
Name/Host/Alias: ( leave blank or @ or the name of your domain ) Record Type: MX( Type of DNS record ) TTL: 86400( Time to Live - tells servers across the Internet to check every 86400 seconds (24 hours) for updates ) Priority: 1 Value/Answer/Destination/Target/Mail server:
- Wait until the DNS changes take effect (usually between 1 minute to 1 day).
- That's all. You can now use email with your own domain name in the site:
- Register your domain name (ICANN-Accredited Registrars list).
- Email us with the subject "New Domain" to the Feedback - Add in the email:
1) The site registrar. (example: http://sitereg.example.com)
2) Username. (example: username or email@example.com)
3) Password. (example: Pzasdw4e)
4) Domain name. (example: add-this-to-emailfake.com)
And we set up MX record for You.
Fake email domain debugger - the utility for testing the domain name, and also the time to update the cache for the domain.